We have made the following changes to our school calendar:
- Friday, May 23, will be a regular school day.
- Wednesday, June 4, will now be a NOON dismissal. The buses will run their afternoon routes. Instead of the Family Field Day, we will have activities with our Big Brother/Big Sister program. More information will be available in the coming weeks.
All final student report cards will be mailed on Thursday, June 12.
went home via backpack mail and are currently DUE. If you did not receive yours, please contact the school office. The enrollment deposit of $100.00 is to be returned with your contract and made payable to ACDS.
FACTS TUITION MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
All families are required to enroll in this new program by April 30. To enroll in the FACTS program, please visit the ACDS website. Under the “Admissions Tab”, you will find “Pay Your Tuition”. Once you are on this page, click on the FACTS logo, and that will connect you with the sign up page. You can also scroll down to the bottom of our website and find the link there, as well. You do not need a student identification number to register; you can just skip that step. If you have any questions regarding this new program, please contact Dale Turpin.
ACDS PIG PICKIN’ – SATURDAY, MAY 3 – 5:00 – 10:00 P.M.
Plans are getting underway for our event. Help is still needed for set up on Friday and take down on Sunday. Please remember to sell those tickets!! Each family will receive ONE FREE ticket, for every 10 that you sell. Ticket money must be turned in by Monday, April 28, to receive this special offer. Tickets are $30.00 in advance and $40.00 at the gate. Children ages four (4) and under are free, and children five (5) to twelve (12) are $15.00. Children’s tickets will be sold at the gate only.
April 30-May 2
- NYC Trip - 8th Grade
- DC Trip - 7th Grade
- Mariner's Museum - 6th Grade
- ACDS Pig Pickin', 5:00-10:00pm
- May Ball – Teen Club
- League Meeting & Choral Concert, 6:00pm
- Kick Off Summer Social, 7:00pm